Growing Up in the Blink of an Eye...

It's easy to lament the lack of freedom that goes hand in hand with raising a little one. On numerous occasions, I have found myself wishing that Legend slept independently, so that I may have time to enjoy a moment of peace. I have dreamt of many leisure activities such as, washing dishes, cooking dinner, doing laundry, and using the "potty" without an audience. Those feelings are quickly quelled when I look at my muffin and realize how big he has grown and will continue to grow. He won't always consider his mommy's lap the nicest place in the world or consider her arm the perfect mix of security and comfort, during nap time. When these musings come to mind, I shed my little tears, hold my baby a little closer, and thank God for the time Legend will be his mommy's little baby.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide

0 comments:

Post a Comment